The Quest Scholars Network is committed to helping you succeed in college and beyond. We offer a number of programs exclusively for Quest Scholars. It is our hope that through these opportunities, you will learn more about yourself and have the experiences that will make you a compelling citizen, leader, and job candidate wherever you go.
- Ambassadors: Spread the word about QuestBridge's scholarship programs.
- Quest Liaisons: Apply to be a representative for the QSN chapter on your campus.
- Group Leaders: Inspire and guide high school juniors at the annual QuestBridge College Admissions Conferences.
- Quest Bloggers: Share your story, advice, thoughts, and more as an official Quest Blogger for the Bridge Blog.
- Summer Service Grants: Apply for funding from QSN for a summer project that demonstrates scholarship, leadership, and service.
- Quest Internships: Contribute to our mission while gaining professional work experience at a dynamic non-profit organization.
- Essay Coaches: Review essays written by College Prep Scholars, high school juniors who are promising college applicants, to help them prepare for the National College Match.
- Quest Mentoring Program: Offer friendship and support to fellow students transitioning to college.
- Alumni Association: Learn about our plans to expand our network to include Quest Scholar alumni, and contact us with your ideas.