We’re currently in the process of revamping our blog, and we’re looking for official Quest Bloggers to write posts about the QSN Monthly Themes. The new blog will also feature posts from high school QuestBridge applicants, partner college admissions representatives, and more. This is an exciting new opportunity!
Interested? Learn more below, and apply now!
APPLY TO BE A QUEST BLOGGER
Deadline to apply: Wednesday, September 17
Official Quest Blogger Position Details:
- Bloggers must sign up for posts ahead of time, according to the QSN Monthy Themes. (Bloggers may also choose to submit a post on a topic of their choosing, which must be cleared with Quest Staff.)
- After signing up, Bloggers will be assigned a deadline.
- Bloggers may submit additional topic requests at any time.
- There is no maximum or minimum number of required posts, but Bloggers are generally expected to submit at least 1-2 posts per month.
- Photos are required for all posts. (Photos taken with your phone are okay!)
- Bloggers must own all submitted content (writing, photos, etc.).
- Quest staff may edit posts for grammar, punctuation, and clarity of ideas. For edits requiring more significant changes in content, posts may be returned to the Blogger for revision.
- Be a Quest Scholar in good standing at a QuestBridge partner college.
- Submit an application by the posted deadline.